Popular Post

Top Dragon Tattoo

Top Dragon Tattoo
Top Dragon Tattoo
Top Dragon Tattoo
Huge, scaled, winged, fire-breathing creatures that struck Being an avid online fantasy gamer these were the dragons I had encountered. Ok here was my idea of a dragon. The Medieval Dragon.

But all were beautiful and had individual meaning to the people of China. Many were covered with fur and feathers instead of scales. I found that some didn't even look like what I had always envisioned a dragon to be. Many were considered to be holy beings which appeared to help mankind in their times of needs.

Some have wings, some fly without them. Exhibiting the mystique and beauty of the orient these graceful serpentine dragons come in an abundance of colors and shapes. The Chinese Dragon. Anyway I looked two of the standard dragons for my tattoo. Whether these mythical creatures actually existed, were legends passed down from sightings of the last dinosaurs, or were just stories to excite and scare who knows.

Many of our modern day religions have dragons in their beliefs. Throughout recorded history we have written and drawn pictures about dragons. I never realized there was so many variations of a dragon. First I had to decide what type of dragon.

I did some research. And being a girl I take getting any new tattoo very seriously. I had been wanting to get a dragon tattoo for some time now on my calf but wasn't really happy with the typical tattoo flash art I had seen. Ok so I just got back about an hour ago from a tattoo artist I know and trust.